Frensham is open by appointment only.
Our garden is suitable for:
- Individuals, small and large groups are welcome.
- A beautiful venue for wedding photographs.
- This includes a short introductory talk by me or one of my colleagues and we will be available for answering any questions while people are in the gardens; meanwhile we shall probably continue working in the garden.
- Fully Guided Tour: This takes an hour and a half and I give detailed information about our work in the garden, gardening tips and botanical information.
We are open by appointment only.
Food and Beverage Options:
Morning and afternoon teas
Boxed Lunch: $16.00/person (min. order five)
Freshly prepared, using seasonal produce, Frensham Boxed Lunches can be enjoyed at leisure in the peaceful surroundings at Frensham.
An example of the type of lunch you can expect, though it won't necessarily be this menu as we have many, is:
Vegetarian, gluten free and dairy free options available.
- Smoked chicken and parsley pesto club sandwiches
- Portuguese Custard Tart
- Strawberries, grapes
- Chocolate truffle
Plants for Sale
A variety of plants, which can be seen growing in the garden, are available for sale.